SEQ CHAPTER \h \r 1 CAMP GUERNSEY CONNECTOR PATHWAY
for the TOWN OF GUERNSEY
ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
1. Sealed Bids for the construction of Camp Guernsey Connector Pathway, shall be received by the Town of Guernsey, Wyoming at the Town hall office located at 81 West Whalen Street, Guernsey, Wyoming 82214 on or before 2:00 PM local time, July 1, 2020, at which time the Bids will be publicly opened and read. Any Bids received after the above specified time will be immediately returned to the Bidder unopened.
The site of the work is located from South Colorado Avenue to Portugee Philips Road at Camp Guernsey.
The major items of work and approximate quantities under this contract are as follows:
1,624 S.Y. of 6” PCC Trail Pavement & Appurtenances
2. The Contract Documents containing the detailed Drawings and Specifications for the construction of the work, together with the proposed construction contract, may be seen at the office of the Consulting Engineers, Baker & Associates, Inc, 1401 East ‘M’ Street, Torrington, WY 82240, (307)532-5211. Electronic copy (CD) may be obtained for a fee of $20. Hard copies may be obtained for a fee of $60 (non-refundable) Plans and specifications shipped ground will be charged an extra $15.
3. Bid security in the amount of five percent (5%) unqualified of the amount of maximum Bid price shall be required with each Bid.
4. A pre-Bid conference will be held at 10:00 AM on June 23, 2020 at Town of Guernsey Town Hall, 81 West Whalen Street, Guernsey, WY 82214.
5. The Town of Guernsey, in accordance with the provisions of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (78 Stat. 252, 42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d to 2000d-4) and the Regulations, herby notifies all bidders that it will affirmatively ensure that any Contract entered into pursuant to this advertisement, disadvantaged business enterprises will be afforded full opportunity to submit bids in response to this invitation and will not be discriminated against on the grounds of race, color, or national origin in consideration for an award.
6. The provisions of Wyoming Statute § 16-6-102 through 16-6-107 DO NOT apply to this contract. The contract shall be awarded to the qualified bidder making the lowest responsive bid that complies with all requirements. The provisions of Wyoming Statutes § 16-6-101, and § 16-6-108 through 16-6-119 remain applicable for the project.
7. WYDOT – Buy American/Use of American Iron & Steel standard is in full of effect for the project.
8. No Bidder may withdraw his Bid within 60 days after the actual date of the opening thereof.
9. Right is reserved in the interest of the Owner to reject any or all Bids and to waive any informality in the Bids received.
FOR THE TOWN OF GUERNSEY
Public Notice No. 1862 published in the Guernsey Gazette, June 9, 16 and 23, 2020.